Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween
































Halloween was a blast this year! Brenna was so excited to go trick-or-treating and she still, a week later, knocks on peoples' doors and says "trick-or-treat"! She had a huge smile on her face as she'd run from door to door! Ethan, happy to be doing whatever big sister was doing, loved carrying his candy bucket! Brenna is in love with Little Mermaid so that is what she wanted to be (Ethan didn't have a choice). I made her costume and it turned out so cute (if I do say so myself). Everyone at the ward trunk-or-treat was laughing hysterically as she'd hold her shells and "adjust" herself. Ethan was the cutest pirate that ever walked the earth!!! We thought it was hilarious that he didn't once touch his eye patch or try to take it off. He left it on for hours! All in all it was a great Halloween!

15 comments:

Makenzie & Jordan said...

I my heck those are so cute!

Michelle said...

I can't believe you made that little mermaid costume. Adorable!!

Pikula's said...

Her costume is absolutle amazing, I am so impressed!! Thanks for sharing the blog!!

Hemphill Family said...

Yea. You did it...finally! =) Looks good.

Anne Marie said...

Those costumes have to be the cutest ever!!! I can't believe you colored her hair! Looked great! Good to see some action on this blog!

Ang said...

They were both seriously SO cute at the ward party! I had to laugh the second I saw Brenna's outfit because it just fit her personality so well!

Kati said...

Hey we are super excited to see you joined the blogging world!! Welcome!! Your kids are so cute!

Nicole said...

So so fun! I love Brenna's Ariel hair and Ethan's eye patch.

Allison Holmes said...

Hey Aileen! This is me being nosey looking through blogs! =)How are you?
Your kids are so stinkin cute!!
Hope you guys are doing great!

Miranda said...

Their costumes are adorable !!! I wished I could have seen them in character !!! I will try and stop by some time this week to get that headband. Sorry I wasn't able to make it over last week. Thanks again though. See you soon !!!

Cheryl & Kyle said...

Yeah, when Kyle and I went to Thresh Hold we met and talked with Brady and found out the connection and I have been meaning to write you but...I forgot. Small world, isn't it?

Michelle said...

I finally found your blog! I didn't know you made that mermaid costume! Is there anything you don't do?!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Hello! I stumbled across your blog - your kids are so cute! Are you still doing bows? I had another little girl last month and we'll probably want more bows!! Tell the Bluhm family hello!

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Halloween was so like 2 months ago. I'm gonna puke if I have to look at Brenna's seashell boobies one more time.

Aileen Bluhm said...

I know--I know! I'm a loser! I can't help it though! I am soooo busy--I can't keep up! I should have something posted in the next day or so.