Friday, June 18, 2010

Tarzan



Last Monday we took Brenna to see the stage production of Tarzan at the outdoor theater, Tuacahn. It was incredible!!! Tarzan has only been presented on Broadway so this is the first premiere in a local theater. I wish that I was allowed to take pictures of the production because it was awesome. Tarzan and the gorillas were swinging from trees and sliding down zip-lines. All I can say is A-mazing!!!

Getting ready to watch the show.

This is what the outdoor theater looks like....beautiful!

Brenna almost made it through the entire show but fell asleep right at the end. :-)

2 comments:

MAYBERRY said...

I am so jealous you got to go. I love Tuachan. By the way, love the picture of Belle. So cute!

janet said...

I'll have to talk to you about this... my sister and I want to take our kids to Tarzan next month. I love Tuacahn!