Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Don't hate me.....

....because I'm beautiful! ;-) Hello, everyone! I'm one month old now! My mommy can't believe that it's been a month since I was born. I'm such a good baby for my mom! I eat like a champ and I sleep 6-8 hours at night. Her prayers were answered! Sleep and eat (and poop ocassionally). Ahhhh.....this is the life! I just love my big sister and brother. They love to hold me and play with me. I smile at them to show how much I love them. When I cry, my big sister sings to me to make me happy. I love my family!
Love, Eva

Here I am at one month old.

Aren't I a cutie pie?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

SO cute! She sleeps 6-8 hours at night?? Why couldn't my 3rd baby have been that easy??! Valerie didn't sleep through the night until she was 15 months! No fair.:)

MAYBERRY said...

Ya, what's up with your 3rd being so easy?? I had the worst time with my 3rd. I haven't felt organized since then. lol She really is beautiful. I need to get over before you move.