Thursday, August 26, 2010

I love to smile!

It's me again! I'm two months old now! Time flies when you're having fun! I've learned so much this past month. My favorite things to do (besides eat) are smile, talk, and take baths! I have the cutest smile and if you listen long enough, I'll talk your ear off with coos and gurgles. Mommy loves to hear my "stories" and we have long conversations about my future and the latest gossip. ;-) Did I mention that I like to eat? I've gained some weight lately but mommy tells me that's good. I weigh 10 lbs. 13 oz. and I'm 20.5" long. I'm in the 70% for weight and 7% for height. Haha! Short and sweet. Chubby babies are perfectly delicious! Mommy and daddy are always kissing my chubby cheeks. I also love to take baths with my big sister and brother. I love to watch them play and splash. I could stay in the bath for hours (but what woman wouldn't). I still sleep through the night (6-9 hours) and that makes mommy happy! The only bad thing is that I throw up a lot because I have acid reflux. :( It doesn't really bother me and I'm not fussy but usually mommy keeps a cup or bowl nearby to catch it. Otherwise she and I are soaked and have to change our clothes 3 times a day. TMI, I know. All in all, I could really get used to this baby business.....cuddle, sleep, eat, bathe, and be showered with kisses. Yay for me!
Love, Eva

8 comments:

DeeAnne said...

Eva just gets cuter and cuter... how can that be possible when she has been gorgeous from the start? I love to hear her talk and tell her "stories"... what an adorable personality this little one has! I just can't get enough of her!!!

Makenzie & Jordan said...

She is so cute! Does she take anything for reflux. Payton did pretty well with prevacid. Good luck in Vegas.

Sally said...

She is SO cute! I want to kiss her cheeks, too!

The Dials said...

What a doll! Hope you guys are getting unpacked and settled in.

Matt and Amie said...

Oh she is such a doll! Her smile is adorable. Hope your move went well!

Anne Marie said...

So cute! Love her chubby cheeks!

Hemphill Family said...

What a cutie. Love her smile. She's changed a lot in the last couple weeks.

janet said...

She is a beauty! Her little dimple chin is my favorite... hope the reflux gets better soon.