Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

Let me just say that I LOVE CHRISMAS!!! It's definitely my favorite holiday. I love the feeling in the air, the lights, decorations, food, and even the hustle and bustle (but not too much hustle). It's such a magical time of year! I never thought I could love Christmas more than when I was a kid but I can honestly say that there is nothing better than watching your child enjoy Christmas--the excitement, the anticipation, the joy. This Christmas will be so special! We decided this year that we would venture out into the mountains and chop down our own Christmas tree. I've always wanted to do that! It was so much fun (and we only paid $10 for our gorgeous tree)! I just love the smell of pine! We couldn't wait to get home and start decorating (it always gets me in the mood---for Christmas, that is. Hey, get your mind out of the gutter)!

2 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Your tree came out cute! Did Brandon take his one and only tool/butter knife to cut it down? :)

Anne Marie said...

Great tree! I love Christmas too! Can't wait to see you next week!