Monday, December 22, 2008

My Rock Star Husband!

Brandon's band played last weekend for a company Christmas party and they were awesome! They've been playing together for about a year now and have gotten quite good (I'm not biased or anything). They play mostly cover songs and a few originals (written by Brandon). Isn't my husband hot???
Brenna and Ethan like watching daddy play his guitar. They danced and played the entire night. I was cracking up when Brenna grabbed Ethan and started slow dancing with him and Brenna was in heaven playing the drums!

3 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

We listened to Brandon's CD on the way home the other night. He is REALLY good. Hopefully we'll be able to hear his band live sometime.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Spencer was wondering if he could join the band? Maybe as the lead singer? We love Brandon's KISS shirt!

Michelle said...

My husbands hotter. :)