Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Little Ballerina!

Brenna performed in a dance recital this past weekend and she was the prettiest ballerina ever! We were so proud of her! She was so cute on the stage and she danced her little heart out, a big improvement from last year's recital when she cried and ran off. She got a little nervous as she watched the dances before hers but I reassured her that it would only be dark for a minute and then she'd see mommy and daddy. The first thing she said when she came off stage was, "I want to do that again!" She was adorable! (Mommy is so proud--can't you tell?)


4 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

Brenna you look so cute in your costume. Sorry we missed your recital.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

She looks ADORABLE!!! Is she mad because she has to dance or because you probably took 5000 pics of her already?!

Aileen Bluhm said...

Um, yeah the latter. I couldn't help myself--I just had to have as many pictures possible of her in that cute little costume!!! She was too dang cute!

Anne Marie said...

Very cute!! I'm sure she was the best ballerina out there (she takes after her mom!!! :))