Friday, February 6, 2009

Breakfast with the Princesses

All of Brenna's dreams came true in the space of about one hour--she was able to meet almost every Disney princess and talk to them up close! We reserved a spot at a restaurant where the princesses will visit with you as you eat. It was so amazing--and something Brenna will never forget! She was speechless in their presence. Each princess would come and talk to her and take pictures with her as we ate breakfast. It was perfect!

We spent the rest of the day walking around California Adventure and we had a blast! We went on rides, watched the Aladdin production, and took plenty of pictures (thanks to yours truly). I know, I know, I'm worse than a tourist but who's going to make sure we document the event?

3 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Looks like the breakfast was totally worth it. I've never seen Brenna smile so big for pictures!

Hemphill Family said...

I agree with Emily. Good smiles Brenna.

Michelle said...

I can't believe you got pictures of her with all the princesses! That's soooo cute...and would make such an adorable scrapbook page!! Now I'm totally gonna have to do that for Valerie....