Saturday, February 14, 2009

Naptime

Brenna has recently decided (as of a month ago) that she no longers needs naps. I have begged and pleaded with her to keep the nap alive but she firmly believes that she doesn't need it. I have finally given up trying and, although she gets tired, I'm not going to fight her about it. She played at a friend's house the other day and five minutes after she got home she had crashed out on the couch, which she NEVER does! Anyone who knows Brenna can agree that she is the "Energizer Bunny", she just keeps going and going and going......

2 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

I know all kids are different, but I could NOT survive without naptime. Lucky for me both Gavin and Wade still nap. Looks like you should go to this friend's house more often!

Hemphill Family said...

Wow. The only time I've seen her do that is when I watched her and she was sick.