Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine

My sweet husband always spoils me on Valentine's Day with the most beautiful boquet of red roses. He is so good to me!

Here are 14 reasons I love my Valentine (in no particular order)....
1. He is so hot!
2. He makes me laugh.
3. He honors his priesthood.
4. He makes me want to be a better person.
5. He thinks I'm beautiful even in the morning when I have bed-head.
6. He is the best father--he plays with our children and they adore him!
7. He is an amazing musician--I LOVE to hear him sing and play his guitar!
8. He loves me despite my faults and shortcomings (which are many!).
9. He has an awesome family whom I love dearly.
10. He works so hard to provide for our family.
11. He has the cutest buns in the world! :-)
12. He listens to me and helps me make decisions (he is my rock).
13. He treats me like a queen.
14. He is very romantic!

3 comments:

Allison Holmes said...

So cute! Glad you had a great Vday!

Haven said...

Awww! It's so good to see other people love each other and are good to each other. :)

Anne Marie said...

So fun! I just realized that I stole the title to this post from you. Sorry! I guess my brain wasn't working very well. Hope you had a great Valentine's day!