Saturday, March 14, 2009

Brandon turns 30!!!

Augh! It's official--I'm married to an old man! On March 10th, Brandon turned the ripe old age of 30 and we haven't stopped partying! First, we celebrated his birthday in California with family (twice). Then I threw him a surprise birthday party at our house for friends and neighbors. Then I took him to Brian Head for a weekend getaway to celebrate his birthday. One thing's for sure......we know how to party!!! Happy Birthday, babe! You are the most amazing husband and father and there's no one I'd rather be married to! You make me so happy!
Celebrating with my family and my nephew, Chase, whose birthday is the day before Brandon's.

Brandon's mom threw him a surprise birthday party at their house for family and friends.

Two of Brandon's friends, Andy and Grant.

Brandon's reactions to the surprise party at our house.

Let's get the party started!

The kids had fun on the swingset.

Brandon's band surprised him and had everything set up to play a "mini" concert.

Birthday cake and present--a leather jacket!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm sad that the date of Brandon's party in Cali got changed...Taylor and I would have been there if it were the week later. It looks like you had a great time. Taylor turns old in September...egads!

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Dang, who picked out that rockin cake?! You guys must have hang-overs from all that partying. Brandon is pretty lucky!

Anne Marie said...

That's so cool!!!! I can't believe you pulled off a surprise like that! Happy Birthday Brandon! I'm glad you all had so much fun!