Friday, March 20, 2009

Little Miss Independent


As I've said before, Brenna is very independent. She wants to do everything by herself and has wanted to do so since the day she arrived! Well, Brenna loves to look at the temple (we are so lucky to live so close) and many times we've driven slightly out of our way so that we can drive by the temple. Usually Brenna starts singing "I Love to See the Temple". Here's how our conversation went on this particular day...
Brenna: There's the temple!
Mom: What do we do at the temple?
Brenna: Get married!
Mom: Who are you going to marry? (thinking she'd say "daddy")
Brenna: Myself.
Mom: How can you marry yourself?
Brenna: 'Cause I want to do it myself!

She's our "Little Miss Independent"!

2 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

She's gonna have to marry herself, I don't think anyone else could handle her! :)

Anne Marie said...

I agree with Emily. She sure is one of a kind, the best kind though!!