Saturday, March 14, 2009

Elder Lauritzen Leaves!

It doesn't seem possible but my baby brother, Gary, has left on his two-year mission to Mexico City, Mexico. The kids and I were able to go with my family to take him to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) and it was a memorable experience. Gary has prepared himself so well to serve a mission and he will be great! It's always hard to say good-bye but I know that Gary is doing the right thing and will be blessed for the rest of his life for the decision to serve a mission. We are so proud of you, Elder Lauritzen!
Elder Lauritzen entering the MTC!



Our future missionaries!

3 comments:

Rhonda S. said...

Hey Aileen,
I spoke with your parents on Sunday. I didn't realize that they were in that ward also. Your brother Ray was there also, I can't believe you had one brother come home from a mission and another leave so close together. Well anyway, your parents were very kind, I'm excited to be in that ward.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

We were SO bummed to miss this. The kids look so cute.

Anne Marie said...

He looked so ready to go. We too were so bummed we couldn't be there. Glad you got to share it with him!