Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ethan's Shenanigans

One of Ethan's favorite things to do is to climb--thus making it almost impossible to load the dishwasher.
Climbing the mountain of laundry.
Dinnertime is always fun (and messy)!
"If mommy won't get me a snack, then I'll get it myself!"
Brenna & Ethan thought it'd be fun to dump out the box of pancake mix on the carpet. Brenna said, "It's snowing in here!"
Ethan sitting in Brenna's doll crib!
Ethan loves to put hats and other things on his head. He found Brenna's jean skirt and thought it would make a great hat!
Playing (eating) in the dirt.
Ethan loves his new sleeping arrangement! ;-)
Ethan trying to drink some of daddy's unopened Mountain Dew (a habit I'm trying to break--for Brandon, that is).
Future drag queen?
Reading books (or should I say, emptying the bookcase?).

5 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cutie--love those pictures. Isn't it funny what their little minds think to do. What a cute family!

Hemphill Family said...

He's so much fun. Aren't you going to post the video too?

Michelle said...

Oh no they didn't throw that pancake mix on the carpet!! I think I would have totally lost it at that point!
Very cute pictures of Ethan. I love to see those shots that show their little personalities!

Anne Marie said...

Cute! He and Hailey could be twins (behavior wise).

Cassandra said...

Hi Aileen! I had to laugh at that picture of Ethan on the dishwasher...I can't even load and unload anymore when Cody's around, he's like a magnet to it! Your family is so cute!